BORA Centipede 2ft x 4ft CK6S
Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, and durable.
The Bora Centipede® CK6S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop. It sets up a 2ft x 4ft workstation in mere seconds—no assembly required—so your entire worksite is ready in a few minutes. It’s versatile enough to easily set up indoors or outdoors to meet your needs for any project or installation.
Flexible yet tough, the Centipede® allows you to create a moveable custom workspace that supports 2500 lbs.—perfect for any equipment from power tools and heavy machinery to finished projects and glue-ups.
Bora Centipede Table Top Metric
Get the most out of your Centipede® work stand with the new CK22TM Centipede® Workbench Metric Tabletop – perfectly designed to turn your Centipede® into the ultimate workstation. Stable and sturdy, this heavy-duty top securely fastens to your Centipede® P-tops with six easy-to-use twist lock handles so you don’t have to worry about your work surface slipping out from under your project. With plenty of dog holes and a high weight capacity, you can build just about anything on your Centipede® Metric Tabletop.
- Full dimensions 610 mm x 1,220 mm (24″ x 48″) – same size as the CK6S Centipede®
- Hinged in the middle for easy transport and storage
- Carrying slot allows you to carry the tabletop in one hand and your Centipede® work stand in its bag
- 20 mm dog holes evenly spaced across the surface – compatible with Festool Accessories
- Dog hole pattern is 96 mm on centre
- Works with Centipede® X-Cup Bracket, Quick Clamp, and Non-Slip accessories
- Includes 6 quick-twist lock handles to securely attach it to your Centipede® work stand
- Quick and easy to set up and tear down workspace
- Weight capacity: 2000 lbs (907kg)
- Working height: 30”
- Tabletop thickness: 18 mm
- Depending on the size of your Centipede work stand, you may need more than one Tabletop for full coverage. CK6S needs 1, CK9S needs 2, CK15S needs 4.