Bora NGX Clamp Edge
R1,199.00 – R1,349.00 incl.
The NGX Clamp Edge SystemTM makes it faster and simpler to break down sheet material and rip boards with clean, accurate cuts every time.
It’s never been easier to rip, cut, and break down material than with the all-new NGX Clamp EdgeTM System. No more fumbling with adjustable clamp ends on opposite sides of the straight edge — the adjustable clamp is connected to the handle. Simply hook the Clamp Edge across your board, line it up with your cut, and clamp it down — all without moving your feet.
Here’s why PTIA likes the NGX Clamp EdgeTM System so much:
“Track saws are gaining popularity thanks to the number of cuts they can replace a table saw on. That trend isn’t lost on the Bora Tool crew and their new NGX Clamp Edge Saw Guide helps transform your current circular saw into an accurate-cutting track. While this isn’t a brand new idea for Bora Tool, they’ve made this update their easiest to use so far. Easier use means you’re more likely to use it and finish with higher-quality results.”
Read the full article here.
- Clamping end moves with handle for easy adjustability from one side
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for secure g3rip that won’t budge
- 36 or 50 inch Cutting Capacity. Easily increase length up to 100 in. with aluminum extension
- Made of heavy-gauge, rigid aluminum for extreme durability
- Use with circular saws, routers, jig saws, and other portable power tools
- Part of entire NGX Clamp Edge System to cut and rip sheets and boards
- Winner of the 2019 Pro Tool Innovation Award (PTIA) in the Track Rail category