Bora NGX Pro Saw Plate and Non-Chip Strip
Make sure every cut is clean and smooth with the BORA NGX Saw PlateTM, featuring an all-new Non-Chip Strip to stop tear-out.
Out of stock
No matter how accurate your cuts are, ugly tear-out can still happen. End tear-out for good with the NGX Saw PlateTM, specifically designed as part of the BORA NGX Clamp EdgeTM System. With its easy-to-use, intuitive design, you can mount your saw and rip a board in no time.
An especially helpful feature of the Saw Plate is the all-new Non-Chip Strip, which saves your boards from tear-out. Simply press this self-adhesive strip onto the Clamp Edge and cut—this trims down the excess width of the strip so the edge of the Non-Chip Strip sits flat against your blade. For every future use, just line up the strip to your measuring mark for accurate, clean results.
- Fixed center molded channel helps reduce blade offset and guesswork
- 55″ Self-adhesive Non-Chip Strip reduces top edge tear-out for a smooth finish
- 3 points of contact holds the saw securely while cutting
- Quick-release clamps are adjustable so your saw goes on and off the plate effortlessly
- Aluminum guide rails position your saw accurately every time
- Fits right or left-handed saws
- Works with NGX Clamp Edge™ System
- Includes NGX Pro Saw Plate and 1 roll of Non-Chip Strip
- To use non-chip strip with 100″ NGX Clamp Edge an additional Non-Chip strip must be purchased
- Only Compatible with Bora NGX Clamp Edge™ System