Bora WTX Clamp Edge
Cutting a straight line on a large piece of sheet material? Your life just got a whole lot easier.
Have you ever thought you were cutting a straight line on a board and looked back to see a crooked or curvy cut?
The Bora WTX Clamp EdgeTM saw guide makes it easy to achieve straight, precise cuts when you’re cutting large sheet material like plywood or MDF. Just adjust the clamp end to the desired length and lock it in place — and you’re ready to go! It’s the easiest way to make precise, track saw-like cuts.
With the WTX Clamp EdgeTM saw guide, you’ll save time, eliminate waste, and produce more professional results.
Get the most out of your WTX System with these free project plans from Stumpy Nubs to build your own bookcase with hidden storage compartment.
- Adjustable clamp end slides easily up and down saw guide to fit material to be cut
- Locking handle grabs work surfaces for a secure edge that won’t budge
- Ruled extrusion allows for easy measurements
- Fits with the Bora router guide, saw guide, and jig saw guide
- Cut a wide variety of angles with the WTX Track Clamps
- Easy to increase length up to 100 inches with extension accessories
- Made of heavy-gauge, extruded aluminum for extreme durability
- Weight 1.5 LBS
- Height 1.5″
- Length 62.75″
- Width 3″
- Made of heavy grade aluminum