DeWalt Router Multi-Base Trim Router
The DeWalt D26204K plunge and fixed base router has been designed to be powerful yet versatile.
Out of stock
The DeWalt D26204K plunge and fixed base router has been designed to be powerful yet versatile. The 1/4″ router has a powerful 900W motor. The durable aluminum motor housing enables the router to quickly be transformed into a fixed base attachment enabling for increased versatility.
- Full wave electronic speed control with feedback ensures the selected speed is maintained under any load for a consistent finish in all grades of timber, aluminum and plastics.
- Variable speed control 16,000 to 27,000 which enables the router bit to be optimized for application.
- Compact, light weight design that increase ease of use and user comfort.
- Aluminum motor housing can be transitioned quickly to a fixed base attachment increasing the versatility of the machine.
- Plunge base incorporates fine tune rod for precise depth adjustment.
- Five position adjustable turret enables stepped or repeated plunge cuts.
- Over moulded rubber handles provide a comfortable and secure grip.
- Dual LED lights increase the visibility around the router bit during operation.
1x Router, 1x Plunge base, 1x Fixed base, 1x Dust collector fixed base, 1x Dust collector plunge base, 1x Parallel fence with guide rods, 1x Collet 8 mm, 1x Wrench, 1x Guide bush 17 mm, 1x Centering cone, 1x Carry Case