Oneida Dust Deputy Deluxe Cyclone Separator Kit
Upgrade any make and model wet/dry vacuum into a two-stage dust control system with our patented cyclone separator.
Upgrade any make and model wet/dry vacuum into a two-stage dust control system with our patented cyclone separator. Removes over 99% of dust and debris from the airstream, containing it in an easy-to-empty 5-gallon bucket, before it ever reaches the vacuum – virtually eliminating filter clogging and suction loss! Kit includes everything you need to connect to the vacuum including 3′ of static conductive hose, elbow adapters, caster wheels, and a dual “sidecar” bucket for attaching to the vacuum directly.
Eliminate Suction Loss With Any Wet/Dry Vacuum
The Dust Deputy® Deluxe lets you work the way you want to. Injection moulded from translucent anti-static resin, the patented design of the Dust Deputy cyclone uses centrifugal force to capture and remove 99% of dust and debris from the air-stream before it reaches your vacuum’s filter, eliminating clogged filters and suction loss!
The Dust Deputy will save you countless time and money on expensive replacement filters and dust bags, allowing you to keep working harder, longer, and safer than ever! This simple and efficient design can be adapted for use with any make, size, or model wet/dry vacuum and features tapered 2.0″ ports for secure fittings using a variety of hoses sizes.
The Dust Deputy Deluxe Kit (ver. A) Includes:
- Anti-Static Dust Deputy Cyclone Separator
- Two 5 Gallon, 100-Mil, Plastic Buckets: Sidecar Bucket (for mounting to shop vacuum) and Dust Bucket (with pre-cut lid with bolt and centre holes)
- 3′ x 2″ Static Dissipative Hose
- Two 90 Degree Static Conductive Hose Elbow Adapters
- 5″ – 2.5″ Quick-Release Hose/Band Clamp
- Three 1.5″ Non-Marking Casters Wheels
- Neoprene Foam Gasket and Mounting Hardware
|Airflow Rating||50 – 150 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||5 Gallon|
|Inlet Size||2″ O.D. (Tapered)|
|Outlet Size||2″ O.D. (Tapered)|
|Primary Build Materials||Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Anti-Static|
|Height to Center of Inlet||25.125″|
|27.125″ w/ casters|
What vacuum do you recommend for the Dust Deputy?
- The Dust Deputy can be used with any make, model, or size wet/dry vacuum with an inlet ranging from 1.5″ to 2.5″ in size. We recommend that it has an airflow rating of at least 50 CFM to ensure optimum dust separation performance.
What type of dust bin works best?
- You can use any shape or size container for your Dust Deputy cyclone. Keep in mind that the smaller the container, the more often you’ll have to empty it.
- The dust container you provide must be able to be sealed airtight for the best performance. Foam gaskets or silicone caulk can help provide an airtight seal. Containers must also be strong enough to withstand the pressure created by your vacuum. For plastic buckets, we recommend at least a 90 mil. wall thickness; otherwise, the container may collapse when in use it.
How do you fasten the conductive metal tape to the plastic cyclone?
- You’ll want to apply the tape so that all three openings on the cyclone are connected by a continuous, conductive path. When doing so, make sure that the tape is wrapped over the edge of the cyclone’s ports and that it overlaps the bolt hole on the cyclone’s bottom flange.