Freud 250mm 40T Combination Blade
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials.
Saw blade for processing wood and wood-based materials. Ideal for processing hardwood, softwood and wood materials with circular table saws.
- Ideal for processing wood and wood materials with circular table saws.
- The titanium-cobalt-carbide alloys (TiCo) specially produced by Freud enable flawless results with enormous tool life.
- The PermaShield coating provides durable protection and reduces build-up.
- Saw blades from Freud – the world’s largest manufacturer of high quality circular saw blades.
- Lasered anti-vibration slits guarantee smooth running and minimise noise.
- The special brazing joint (Freud Tri-Metal) consists of a layer of copper between two layers of silver, which ensures improved stability during hard impacts.
- Highest precision in production: each saw blade is individually balanced. The ring-shaped imprint in the main blade bears witness to this complex pre-tensioning process. Laser-cut expansion slots guarantee a clean concentricity.
- Steel blade of selected steel guarantees precision and longevity.
- The essential information is permanently lasered onto each Freud saw blade.