High Clearance Universal Mobile Base PM-3800
Getting from Point A to Point B shouldn’t be a problem in your woodworking space.
If you’re always rolling your machines across the shop to use them or store them away, you know how frustrating it can be when a cord gets in the way or you have to lift the machine over a crack. The PM-3800 High-Clearance Mobile Base features larger wheels and a higher base to make sure uneven terrain and small obstacles don’t slow you down. This is the easiest way to get true, uninhibited workshop mobility.
Expand mobile base to 33.5” x 44” (46×88 cm to 85×112 cm) by adding BORA PM-3036 36-Inch Mobile Base Extension Rails
- 1500-lb. (680 kg) weight capacity—our heaviest duty mobile base
- Easily maneuver machines and large items over cords, cracks, and uneven terrain
- Adjusts from 20.75×23.75” to 28×33.5” (52.7×60.3 cm up to 71.1×85.1 cm)
- All-steel construction, 5-inch (12.7 cm) non-marring ball bearing wheels, and foot-operated steel locking levers
- Adjustable in 1-in (2.5 cm) increments to fit a wide variety of machines