Kress 20V Brushless Impact Driver 230Nm (Bare Tool)
The KRESS 20V Impact Driver 230Nm KUB61.91 has a maximum 230Nm of torque at 4,200 impacts per minute for fast driving of large screws and bolts.
The latest generation Kress KUB61.91 20V 1/4″ Hex Impact Driver features brushless motor technology delivering more compact size, up to 10X longer motor life and 50% more runtime.
It boasts 230Nm of torque with innovative 4 smart drive modes coupled with 4-Speed settings, delivering 3000rpm and impact rates of up 4000ipm making it more than suitable for multiple driving applications, large and small. The KUB61.91 boasts the most compact design in the Kress impact driver range making it perfect for accessing tight spots; with an LED light making it ideal to use in dark or poorly lit work areas. Packed in a robust stackable case for easy transport and storage.
- Brushless motor: longer runtime, greater power & increased motor life
- Maximum 230Nm of torque at 4,200 impacts per minute for fast driving of large screws and bolts
- Most compact impact driver in the 20V max category
- Aluminium gear housing for durability and prolonged life
- One-touch 6.35mm hex chuck for easy and quick bit changes
- Electronic 4-stage impact power selection + 4x Assist Modes
- 4x mode variations: Wood mode, T-mode for thick metal plate, T-mode for thin metal plate and Bolt Mode
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- LED light makes it ideal to use in dark or poorly lit work areas
- All Kress 20V products are compatible with all 20V Max KROSSPACK® batteries
- Stacking case S
|No load speed||0-1200/2100/2800/3600rpm|
In the box
- 50mm screwdriver bit
- Belt hook
- Bit clip
- Stacking case
- KUB61.91 Cordless Impact Driver
BATTERIES AND CHARGER NOT INCLUDED