Makita Rotary Hammer Drill HR2460
Out of stock
High durability in mechanical parts, motor and carbon brush.
– 2 operation modes – hammering with rotation and rotation only.
– Speed and torque in reverse are the same as forward rotation by using brush holder unit.
– One-touch sliding chuck for easy bit change.
– Easy-to-operate large trigger switch and lock-on button.
– Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Reversing, SDS Plus, Torque Limiter and Carry Case. Tool sold without bit.
|Continuous rating input||780W|
|Capacity||Concrete: 24mm Steel:13mm Wood:32mm|
|Impacts per minute||0 – 4,500|
|No load speed (r/min)||0 – 1,100r/min|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||362 x 84 x 214mm|
|Net weight / Power supply cord||2.8kg / 2.5m|