Self-Clamping Doweling Jig. Creates Edge, Corner, And Surface Joints
Looking for a compact jig that delivers big results? Whether creating edge, corner, or surface joints, the JointMaster™, is an adaptable jig that transforms to join any woodworking project. The all-metal construction means that the jig won’t bend or flex when joining boards; creating stronger and more consistent joints.
The JointMaster™ comes with three drill blocks and is capable of creating joints using the most common dowel pin sizes- 6mm, 8mm and 10mm. Each hardened steel drill block is adjustable to accept and align centered dowel holes on boards from 12.7mm up to 76.2mm. Built-in scales help to align and center your dowels. The convenient centering marks make sure your holes are where you want them. If you’re using standard sized boards, three included Spacer Blocks will automatically align the drill blocks and help you select the appropriate dowel size.
To help eliminate alignment issues, the JointMaster™ has built-in edge stops. Simply lower, tighten, and rest your boards against them to ensure both boards have their dowel holes in the same position for a solid joint. When creating surface joints, the three dowel alignment slots help you transfer the edge dowel position to the face of your board with ease.
The self-clamping design of the JointMaster™ means no additional clamps are needed to complete your project. The clamp can be moved from the main body to the clamping wall to create different joints. If required, the clamp body can be removed entirely based on your project needs and your own clamping solution can be used.
When you require professional quality joint work, make sure the Milescraft JointMaster™ is part of your tool arsenal.
JointMaster Doweling Jig
- A sturdy all-metal body is configurable for edge, corner, and surface joints
- Durable all-aluminum construction won’t flex or bend
- Self-clamping jig securely holds the workpiece in place
Interchangeable Bushing Blocks
- Hardened steel bushings provide long-lasting, accurate dowel hole drilling
- Drill guide bushing block sizes: 6mm, 8mm and 10mm
Dual Position Clamping Block With Spindle
- Allow for horizontal or vertical positioning and can be adjusted to either wall to complete multiple joints
Edge Stops And Spacer Blocks
- Retractable edge stops automatically align boards to position dowel pins in the same location.
- Included spacer blocks align the drill guides with the center of your board
- Built-in center finder and pencil included
- Prevents slipping and marring of the workpiece
|Main Body Material||Metal|
|Drill Guide Bushing Block Material||Hardened Steel|
|Drill Guide Bushing Block Sizes||6mm, 8mm and 10mm|
|Centering Spacer Sizes||6mm, 8mm and 10mm|