Bosch PMF 250CES Oscillating Multi Tool 250W Starloc
Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool – The versatile all-rounder
Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool – The versatile all-rounder.
The PMF 250 CES from Bosch gives DIYers a versatile and powerful multifunction tool for all renovation and repair jobs. Its powerful motor with 250 watts of power and Bosch Constant Electronic enables you to work quickly when sanding, cutting, sawing, and routing. The AutoClic System enables accessories to be replaced without the need for special keys – in only three seconds. A broad range of accessories for all kinds of jobs is available thanks to the Starlock toolholder. Thanks to the continuously variable preselection of its oscillation rate, the PMF 250 CES can also be geared perfectly to the material you are working on.
Key product features:
- Versatile tool due to a wide range of innovative Bosch Starlock accessories
- Easy, tool-free changing of accessories in only 3 seconds due to new AutoClic System.
- Dust extraction system that can be connected to an all-purpose vacuum cleaner enables dust to be minimised during sanding.
Other product advantages:
- Precise and gentle plunge cutting due to rounded cutting edges of the plunge cut saw blades with Curved-Tec
- Maintain an exact cutting depth using the 4-stage depth stop.
- Consistently high performance even under load thanks to Bosch Constant Electronic
- Optimum guidance due to optional attachment of an auxiliary handle
- Faster work rate thanks to powerful 250-watt motor
- Continuously variable preselection of the oscillation rate enables you to gear your work towards the material and application.
Perfect for repairing and renovating.
The Bosch PMF 250 CES multifunction tool enables you to get repairs, adjustments and renovations done quickly. DIYers can use this powerful all-rounder from Bosch to cut laminate to length, make cut-outs for pipes or other fixtures, remove grout or mortar residues or sand a wide variety of surfaces. The four-stage depth stop ensures that the exact cutting depth is easily adhered to when sawing with a segment saw blade. For plunge cuts, e.g., when making cut-outs in kitchen worktops, there is a plunge cut saw blade available that enables precise, smooth plunge cutting thanks to its rounded cutting edges.
|Power input:||250 W|
|Power output:||130 W|
|No-load speed:||15.000 – 20.000 rpm|
|Oscillation angle on left/right:||2,8 °|