Milescraft Saw Guide for Circular- and Jig Saws
Exceptional Flexibility And Precision When Cutting With A Jig Saw Or Circular Saw
Out of stock
EXCEPTIONAL FLEXIBILITY AND PRECISION WHEN CUTTING WITH A JIG SAW OR CIRCULAR SAW
The Milescraft SawGuide is a Circle & Edge Guide for Jig Saws and an Edge Guide for Circular Saws.
• Exclusive trimming feature allows you to adjust length of cut by 1/16″ increments without tools
• Works equally as well from the left or right-hand side.
• Extends saw blade up to 10″ from edge of workpiece
• Multiple holes in guide head compensate for varying bar widths, ensuring precise alignment of jig’s blade when cutting circles.
• Innovative tooth-gear design allows toolless exchange of bars
• 4 bars of varying widths, plus special holding clips, permit easy attachment to most circular and jig saws
.245″ (just less than 1/4″)
.370″ (just less than 3/8″)
.485″ (just less than 1/2″)
.585″ (just less than 5/8″)
SawGuide™ works with nearly any saw, including (but not limited to) the following brands:
Bosch® DeWalt® Black & Decker® Porter Cable® Skil® Makita® Craftsman® Milwaukee® Ridgid® Ryobi® GMC® Hitachi® Freud® Mastercraft® ToolShop® and more…
|Includes||4 Bars (.245″, .370″, .485″, .585″) and clips|
|For Use With||Jig Saws and Circular Saws|