Veritas Saw Set Coarse
For Setting saws from 4 to 12 points
For Setting saws from 4 to 12 points. Hold a saw and set its tooth one by one
Care and Use
The main part of this saw set is made from tough die-cast alloy and anti-corrosive treatment is done on its surface.
The specific steel head is hardened and tempered completely, so they stand long use.
How to operate the “Somax” saw set
- insert a saw between the anvil and plunger of this saw set shown on the left.
- Turn the anvil to adjust it to the angle of a saw tooth and fasten the screw at a proper point.
- Then send out the saw from one tooth to another, pressing it through handle action.
- To smooth the friction, pour oil or grease into the plunger, for a perfect, even, and speedy setting of a saw with the “Somax” Saw Set.
How to avoid the breakage of saw tooth
- Never set a saw in the opposite direction to which it was set before.
- Never move or wrench the head of saw set during the operation. Just squeeze in hand both handles and let the saw set work on.
- Never go against the instruction given by saw makers.