Oneida Super Dust Deputy 5″ Cyclone
For use with single stage dust collectors and 5″ piping
Out of stock
For use with single stage dust collectors and 5″ piping, this DIY cyclone eliminates filter clogging, suction loss, and messy dust bags by removing over 99% of fine dust and debris from the airstream, containing it safely in a customer supplied container. Specific reducers and adapters required for use with 4″ or 6″ dia. components.
Upgrade Your Tired, Old Dust Collector and Say Goodbye to Clogged Filters!
Single-stage dust collectors are great for small, hobbyist shops but they come with a cost & fine dust quickly clogs the filter, reducing suction and leaving your tools as messy as ever! Worse still, there’s nothing to protect your dust collector from being damaged should you accidentally suck up large wood chunks, bolts, etc.
How do you stop losing valuable time and money on maintenance and replacement parts? Install our cyclone!
Oneida Air Systems’ patented Super Dust Deputy® cyclone separates over 99% of dust and debris from the incoming airstream, virtually eliminating filter clogging, suction loss, and significantly prolonging the lifespan of your filter.
Benefits & Features
- Prevents both fine dust and large debris from reaching your dust collector
- Prolongs the lifespan of the filter while reducing the need for cleanings
- Ultra-high efficiency with integrated air ramp and 5″ O.D. neutral-vane inlet
- Ideal for 5″ dia. dust collector, ducting, hose, and tool ports (specific adapters required for 4″ and 6″ sizes).
- Lightweight and compact design for fast and simple installations
- Compatible with almost any dust collector (e.g. Delta, Grizzly, Harbor Freight, Jet, etc.)
- Moulded from an industrial, abrasion resistant HDPE resin
- Static dissipative construction safely conveys static charge build-up to the electrical ground, preventing harmful discharges
|Horsepower Rating||0.5HP – 3HP|
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 350 CFM|
|Inlet Size||5″ O.D.|
|Outlet Size||6-1/4″ O.D.|
|Discharge Size||8-3/16″ O.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||SD Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Dissipative|
|Height to Center of Inlet||21.13″|