Festool Table Saw TKS 80 EBS
The Festool Table Saw that Saves your Fingers!
Out of stock
Your fingers – invaluable!
Every year approximately 4,000 people are injured on circular saws, corresponding to 16 injuries per working day. Around 26% of serious accidents even result in an accident pension (German Social Accident Insurance (DGUV) statistics ‘Accidents at work 2017). With the new TKS 80 table saw, the risk of most serious cutting injuries during sawing is reduced. While you concentrate on your work, we protect your most valuable tools – your fingers.
- Improved safety: Less risk for your fingers – The responsive sensor on the integrated SawStop technology provides increased safety when sawing in non conductive materials. SawStop technology can also be deactivated if necessary
- Flexible: 80mm cutting height, extendable work surface, stopper and angle stop enable flexible work, even with large workpieces
- Splinter free cuts: Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left
- Protects your health: Dust extraction attachment with CLEANTEC extraction sleeve for dust free work and a free view of the workpiece
- Space saving: Tool garage attached on the side provides optimal storage space for saw blades, cartridges and push sticks
|We protect your fingers!
The first Festool saw with innovative SawStop technology for increased safety while sawing. If the saw blade comes into contact with the user’s skin, it stops immediately and disappears into the work surface – the risk of serious cutting injuries is reduced.
Fewer splinters on the upper surface of the material in mitre rip cuts by swivelling the saw blade to the left.
Flexible to use:
Variable work up to a cutting height of 80 mm, a work surface that can be extended in its length and width, and improved flexibility thanks to the angle stop.
|Power consumption||2 200 W|
|Idle engine speed||1700 – 3500 min⁻¹|
|Saw blade diameter||254 mm|
|Cutting height 90°/45°||80/56 mm|
|Inclination||-2 / 47 °|
|Table dimensions||690 x 580 mm|
|Table height, legs folded away||385 mm|
|Table height, legs unfolded||900 mm|
|Dust extraction connection dia.||27/36 mm|
|Sawing: A-weighted sound pressure level, LpA||87,00 dB(A)|
|Sawing: A-weighted sound power level, LWA||102,00 dB(A)|
|Sawing: Uncertainty (noise) K||3,00 dB|