The TE-RS 40 E eccentric grinder/sander is a robust and powerful tool that provides the type of service that no DIY enthusiast wants to be without on grinding/sanding jobs involving wood, plastic and metal. Electronic speed control ensures that the grinding/sanding power is well adjusted to the needs of the particular material and task, ensuring both a high material removal rate and fine finish.
The TE-RS 40 E comes with hook-and-loop fastening so that the abrasive paper can be changed in seconds and still sits crease-free on the grinding/sanding disk. Rubberized ergonomic grip surfaces and an additional handle guarantee comfortable handling throughout even long work sessions. For clean, low-dust operation this tool features an active dust extractor with filter box.
- Robust/powerful eccentric grinder/sander for numerous application
- High material removal rate thanks to 2 movement settings
- Perfect for a high material removal rate and fine finish
- Speed electronics adjusts to the material being processed
- Easy change of abrasive paper with micro hook-and-loop fastening
- Low vibrations thanks to aluminum mass compensation in housing
- Ergonomic surfaces featuring Softgrip
- Additional handle (removable) for balanced handling
- Active dust extraction for a clean work area
- Filter box collects dust from the grinding/sanding
- Vacuum cleaner can be attached to keep the work area really clean