With the Einhell TE-SM 254 Dual drag, crosscut and miter saw, the ambitious DIY enthusiast is ideally equipped for cutting and crosscutting jobs in the home, work shed or garage. With a 1,800W power rating the saw blade (Ø 254 external x ø 30 internal) has plenty of power to cut through material. This sturdy saw has a extra smooth draw function for wide workpieces with special bearing. The turntable has a precise angle adjustment facility to make it easier to achieve good angular cuts.
For the most common angles on do-it-yourself jobs, locking positions are provided on the turntable for adjusting the angle quickly and reliably. TAlso, the saw head can be tilted to the left and right for miter cuts. Both, table adjustment and saw head adjustment work with clever quick-adjustment-levers. There are easy-to-read scales for the angles and widths. The cutting width is up to 305 millimeters with a 90° setting and up to 210 millimeters with an angle of 45°, while the maximum height is 85mm. The integrated cutting line laser is an enormous help when working.
Supports for longer workpieces are provided on the left and right, and there is a practical clamping device for securing the workpieces. The high-grade carbide saw blade delivers perfect cuts. To make it easier to change the saw blade there is a spindle lock and a good achievable saw blade screw. For more effective removal of the sawdust there is a dust collector behind the saw blade. The extractor connection which is provided has a diameter of 36 millimeters, or the supplied dust bag can be used as an alternative.
- Special bearing for a perfect sliding function
- Easy push-down-system at the saw head for an effortless working
- The integrated laser is a welcome help for exact cuts
- Angle adjustment at the turntable via quick lever mechanism
- Turntable with accurate lock-in positions for all common angles
- Saw head tilts to the left and right, also with quick-adjustment
- Workpiece supports on both sides for long workpieces
- High-grade carbide-tipped precision saw blade for the best cuts
- Well accessible spindle-lock and saw blade screw
- Clamping device for holding the workpiece securely in position
- All scales for the angles are good readable for the user
- Dust-funnel behind the saw blade for improved saw dust collection