Toolmate Table Saw with Router Ext & Fence and Rail.
A sturdy machine with a solid cast iron top and with an enclosed sheet metal cabinet that delivers good performance at a competitive price.
Out of stock
A sturdy machine with a solid cast iron top and with an enclosed sheet metal cabinet that delivers good performance at a competitive price. The white painted “Biesemeyer” type rip fence locks securely on the front rail without any movement or play on the back part of the fence. It is also easily adjustable for correct alignment with the blade. Two grooves in the tabletop allows the use of a sled that can act as a jig for crosscutting operations. There is also a sliding mitre gauge that swivels left and right from 0-45⁰. Two large cast-iron handwheels makes raising and tilting the blade a breeze.
Key Product Features:
- A built in arbor lock simplifies blade change.
- Quick-release riving knife and blade quard.
- Enclosed blade cavity with 2-1/2” dust hose connection.
- The extension wing on the right allows for any router to be fitted. This converts the saw effectively into a router table. (Just note that you will need a shaft extension for the router because of the 19mm thick cast iron to which the router will be bolted.)
- Router is held in place with 4 brackets that is repositionable around the base.
- Power: 1.5Kw/220 V motor
- Tilt Direction: Left 3) Blade Size 250mm x 15.9mm x 24T
- Cut Height :76mm@ 90°; 58mm @ 45°
- Trunion: Cabinet mounted vertical slide
- Fence: Steel, with anodized aluminum sides
- Mitre Guage: Cast iron
- Dust Inlet: 4″
- Tabletop: Cast iron, 685mm x 1118 mm, with 915mm working height.
- Includes router mounting wing on right and gridded wing on left
- Includes: Miter gauge, riving knife, blade guard w/riving knife, blade wrench.
- Crate size:1300 x 790 x 760cm 12) Weight:164kg