Wolfcraft Dowelling Jig Rule (Shop Soiled – Damaged Packaging)
With the multifunction dowelling jig you are ready for numerous woodworking and furniture-making projects.
Out of stock
- 5-in-1 function: guidance aid and dowel template for 32 mm shelf support holes as well as edge-to-edge, corner butt and T-butt joints
- high-quality design, 670 mm long, for boards up to 600 mm long and 12-40 mm thick
- two integrated scales, 32 mm shelf support holes, moveable drill slide with exchangeable bushes for drill holes with 5, 6, 8 and 10 mm Ø
With the multifunction dowelling jig you are ready for numerous woodworking and furniture-making projects. The clever helper provides reliable assistance when making exact corner butt and T-butt joints. It enables shelf support holes in the 32 mm grid dimension commonly used in carpentry and the precise positioning of drill holes for hinges and fittings. You can also use the high-quality product as a guide rail when drawing, cutting, sawing and milling. The dowelling jig consists of a high-quality guide rail with lock-in holes spaced 32 mm apart. You insert the drill slide, which you can equip with a 5, 6, 8 or 10 mm bush, into these holes. This lets you make rows of dowel holes and shelf support holes spaced 32 mm apart. You set the distance from the holes to the edge of the board using the angle stops, which are inserted under the profile. Distances of 12-40 mm are possible here. The side stops enable you to precisely set the beginning and end of the row of dowel holes. Face drill holes and edge-to-edge joints Start by marking all board edges with the carpenter’s triangle, which will help you to position the dowelling jig on the right edge later. Position the dowel aid in the middle of the board to determine the position of the side stops. Next adjust the stop, select the correct drill bush for the dowel pin and insert it into the drill slide from underneath. Then slide it into the slot in the aluminium bar. Use a depth stop to limit the drilling depth. Corner butt joints To make a corner butt joint, clamp the board vertically on the workbench. Place the dowelling jig on the edge of the board, making sure that the lateral stop is touching the board edge with the carpenter’s triangle. Then secure the dowelling jig using two one-hand clamps. Drill the first hole, noting the position on the scale for orientation for the other drill holes. Then allow the drill slide to engage in every third hole, secure it and drill.
- Versatile in use as a dowel template for edge-to-edge, corner butt and T-butt joints or shelf support holes.
- Acts as a guide rail for drawing, cutting, sawing, and milling for precise results.
- Adjustable stop for use on boards with a thickness of 12-40 mm.
- Exchangeable bushes for drill holes with Ø 5, 6, 8 and 10 mm.
moveable drill slide for fast and precise drilling of a series of holes.
- Integrated row of holes for 32 mm grid dimension commonly used in carpentry.
- Two integrated scales simplify precise alignment and positioning
Lateral stop for precise alignment with the workpiece.
|Product width||87 mm|
|Product length||670 mm|
|Tool area||for boards up to 600 mm long and with a thickness of 12-40 mm|