Milescraft 3 Piece Plug Cutter Set
Produce Tapered Plugs From The Same Stock For Superior Grain Matching Or For Removing Small Blemishes
Out of stock
With the Milescraft Plugcutter set, you can produce tapered plugs from the same stock for superior grain matching or for removing small blemishes.
The Milescraft Plugcutter set includes bits for drilling scrap project material to produce tapered plugs to cover screws or hide blemishes. By using the same species wood, fasteners virtually disappear or use contrasting material to create a unique visual effect.
• Three piece set includes steel plug cutters to produce 1/4″, 3/8″, and 1/2″ tapered plugs for improved fit
• Plugs self-eject when drilling through 3/4″ thick boards
• Standard 1/4″ hex shank is quick change compatible
• Remove blemishes from project boards
• Make a plug with the largest bit to fill a hole made with middle bit, make a plug with the middle bit to fill a hole made with the smallest bit
|Plug Cutter Sizes||1/4″, 3/8″ and 1/2″|
|Shank Size||1/4″ hex|