New and improved clamp provides uniform pressure on chairs, boxes, frames and a wide variety of oddly shaped, hard-to-clamp objects.
Out of stock
We’ve redesigned our ratcheting band clamp with a longer, more durable band and a new ratcheting handle that is permanently attached so it can’t be misplaced. In addition, The strap is stitched to the ratchet post and the improved clamp mechanism further reduces the chance of slippage. Use it in any situation where even inward pressure must be exerted to prevent joining surfaces from sliding against each other: chair frames, mitered frames, coopered barrels, multi-sided objects and more.
- Reinforced webbing with a herringbone weave for strength and durability
- Nylon material won’t stretch under tension
- Band is stitched to the post so it won’t come loose under pressure
- Permanently attached ratchet mechanism is always ready for use
- Also check out our Band Clamp Accessory Kit (#56025, sold separately), which includes four corner cauls and a rubber band retainer with a foam pad to prevent workpiece marring