BORA Centipede 2ft x 4ft CK6S
The Bora Centipede® CK6S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop.
Whether you’re working offsite at a job or in a makeshift workshop, you need a work support that’s lightweight, portable, and durable.
The Bora Centipede® CK6S Workstand is the most flexible solution for your job site, workspace, or workshop. It sets up a 2ft x 4ft workstation in mere seconds—no assembly required—so your entire worksite is ready in a few minutes. It’s versatile enough to easily set up indoors or outdoors to meet your needs for any project or installation.
Flexible yet tough, the Centipede® allows you to create a moveable custom workspace that supports 2500 lbs.—perfect for any equipment from power tools and heavy machinery to finished projects and glue-ups.
- Creates a 2ft x 4ft workstation with a 30″ working height.
- supports 2,500 lbs
- includes 2 Quick Clamps, 4 X-Cups, and 1 Carry Bag
- folded dimensions: 6” x 9” x 38”
- Heavy-Duty Steel Construction: Struts are flexible to absorb the impact from heavy objects and machinery, and durable enough to ensure long-lasting, smooth operation.
- Durable Polymer P-Tops: P-Tops at each point of contact won’t mark the surface of your project or let saw blades cause potential damage to struts.
- Available Accessories: P-Tops feature 360-degree rotational spin and can accommodate all Centipede® accessories to expand worksite capabilities.
- Table tops sold separately. Product uses one (1) table top to cover entire surface area. Shop Table Tops.