Oneida Ultimate Dust Deputy Systainer Cyclone Separator Kit
Original, patented, cyclone design stops over 99% of fine dusts and bulk debris from clogging your vacuum’s filter – eliminating suction loss while saving you time and money on expensive replacements! Ultimate kit is built with professional woodworkers and contractors in mind!
- Integrates directly onto the Systainer system of Festool’s CT dust extractors.
- Neutral-vane technology improves separation efficiency by 20%.
- 9-gallon dust bin features large carry handles and secure rubber tie-downs.
- Liner bag retainer system allows for easy waste disposal without the mess.
- Static conductive components preserve the grounding pathway for electronically sensitive applications.
Out of stock
Tired Of Buying Expensive Filters & Dust Bags?
Dust extractor owners, particularly tradesmen and contractors, are well aware of the cost of replacement filters and bags. No matter if you’re woodworking, drywalling, or renovating, a clogged filter can cost you valuable time and money both on the job-site and in the store.
With Oneida Air Systems’ Ultimate Dust Deputy® cyclone, you can convert your Festool dust extractor into a seamless three-stage dust containment system. Now 20% more efficient with Neutral Vane Technology, our patented cyclone design removes over 99% of dust and debris, containing it in an easy to empty dust bin, before it ever reaches the filter. By pre-separating both the larger debris and the finer dust particles, the Dust Deputy virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss, allowing your dust extractor to operate at maximum efficiency at all times and saving you money on expensive replacement parts!
Benefits & Features:
- Industrial static conductive Dust Deputy cyclone separator
- Lightweight 9-Gallon dust bin with integrated carry handles features T-Loc Systainer ports that install directly onto Festool® CT 26/36/48 Dust Extractors*
- Plastic liner bag retainer system allows for easy waste disposal. Just tie the bag off and toss it out – no more messy dust clouds!
- 2″ x 5′ static conductive vacuum connection hose with 90° elbow adapters preserves grounding pathway
|Airflow Rating||Minimum 50 CFM|
|Waste Capacity||9 Gallon|
|Inlet Size||2″ O.D. (Tapered)|
|Outlet Size||2″ O.D. (Tapered)|
|Discharge Size||3″ I.D.|
|Primary Build Materials||SD Polyethylene|
|Static Resistance Rating||Static Conductive|
|Height to Center of Inlet||26.625″|