Makita SP6000 J Plunge Cut Saw, 1,4m Track & Set of Clamps
High accuracy, clean cutting Plunge Cut Saw.
Out of stock
High accuracy, clean cutting.
– Tip-resistant design.
– Depth stopper enables to easily cut a preliminary groove at a depth of 2mm for splinter-free cuts.
– The position of cutting line is always the same regardless of bevel angle in cutting with guide rail attached.
– Close-to-wall cutting only 18mm away from wall at minimum.
– Bevel cut -1 to 48 degrees.
– Double Insulation, Variable Speed, Electric Brake, Electronic Speed Control, Soft Start, Dust Collecting and Carry Case. (Includes 2 x Clamps and 1 x 1.4m Rail)
|Max. cutting capacities 0°||56mm|
|Max. cutting capacities 45°||40mm|
|Max. cutting capacities 48°||38mm|
|No load speed (r/min)||2,000 – 5,800r/min|
|Overall dimensions (LxWxH)(mm)||341 x 225 x 250|
|Power supply cord||2.5m|