Microjig Zerplay Mitre Bar 2 Pk
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision
Out of stock
Introducing ZEROPLAY Miter Bar
Build an accurate table saw sled fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bars takes crosscut table saw sleds to the next level of precision.
- Hassle-free miter bars using One-Touch Calibration
- No slop, side-to-side play, or seasonal warping
- Top-down installation for easy and fast mounting to jigs, fixtures, and sleds
- Easily retrofit existing crosscut sleds or jigs
- Fits standard (3/4″ x 3/8″) T-miter slots, SawStop, Delta Unisaw, DeWalt, Bosch, Powermatic, Rigid, ShopSmith, and General miter tracks
- Includes 2 ZEROPLAY miter bars, 2 ZEROPLAY miter stops and crosscut jig plans
- For T-Track Miter Slots Only
- 9.5-Inch length for each miter bar
What it is…
ZEROPLAY Miter Bars are hassle-free, dead-on accurate, and super-simple to use. Build better, more accurate jigs, sleds, and fixtures faster. Your projects will thank you.
Create perfectly square crosscut jigs fast. The ZEROPLAY Miter Bar System takes miter bars and table saw sleds to the next level of precision. By using the One-Touch Calibration, you instantly fill the full width of the miter slot for no side-to-side play.
Top-down installation lets you keep your sled square to the fence while you secure the ZEROPLAY Miter Bar for a hassle-free setup and precision cuts.
Use two ZEROPLAY Miter Bars in tandem to create long sleds and jigs. Handle larger materials safer and more accurately.
Includes ZEROPLAY Miter Stop, reliable and precise hold-down anchors for the table saw tops and miter T-tracks. Build custom hold-downs for T-TRACK miter slots. Perfect for accurate repeat cuts for a sliding table saw sleds. A must-have for clamping, slotting, stopping, and more. Use for point A and B stops for slotting. Locks woodworking jigs in position.
|Included in the box||1 Miter Bar|
|Package Dimensions||6.5″ x 12.0″ x 0.5″|
|ZEROPLAY Miter Bars and Stops will fit ANY standard (3/4” x 3/8”) T-Track miter slot that measures between 0.73″ and 0.79″ wide and at least 5/16″ deep.|
|Compatible miter tracks include but not exclusive to: SawStop, Bosch 4100, Delta Unisaw, Powermatic, Rigid, Dewalt, and General 350 Tracks.|
|(Not compatible with table saws with ‘Tabs’ cast into the top of the miter slot or 5/8″ miter slots i.e. Ryobi or Craftsman)|
|Country of Origin||Designed and made in the USA|
|Patent #||7,997,313 B2|