Milescraft Pantograph Pro Routering Jig
Enjoy Expanded 2D Sign/Design Making Capabilities Without The Limitations Of Router Templates With The PantographPRO
Out of stock
Enjoy Expanded 2D Sign/Design Making Capabilities Without The Limitations Of Router Templates With The PantographPRO.
The Milescraft PantographPRO lets you expand your routers capabilities with fingertip control. Quickly connect / disconnect your router through the TurnLock™ Base Plate. Anything you can print out, you can rout. The only Pantograph that comes mostly assembled right out of the box. This is a complete routing system; including 3 router bits, 3 stylus tips, 2 stencil fonts and line drawings. All necessary hardware is included, all you need is your router and wood. Follow the design with your stylus and let the router do the work.
Features and Benefits:
- Trace along any letter stencil or line drawing, while your router makes the same cut at a 50% reduction
- Easily controlled fingertip stylus
- Attaches easily to most routers using the included TurnLock™ BasePlate Technology and hardware
- Develop your own stencils using other sources such as a computer, coloring book or any other type of downloaded art
- Minimal assembly required
|Includes||177.8mm TurnLock™ BasePlate
2 Font Stencil Sets and line drawings
3 Router bits (1/4″ V-Groove, 1/4″ Straight, 3/8″ Long Reach Core Box)
3 Stylus Tips (Large Head, Small Head, Pointed)
All necessary hardware