Milescraft Tool Stand for Rotary Tools
Milescraft ToolStand Converts Your Rotary Tool Into A Small Scale Drill Press
Elevate Your Rotary Tool’s Performance to “Machine Tool” Standards with the ToolStand! Transform a handheld rotary device into a precision drilling machine with the rotary ToolStand. This stand is compatible with most Dremel-style rotary tools. The ToolStand acts as a drill press to cut perfectly perpendicular holes while a depth-stop gauge makes repetition a cinch.
- The solid metal head securely holds most rotary tools in place
- Spring-loaded rack and pinion gearing move the tool smoothly and accurately through drilling depths set using the integrated depth scale
- The integral depth stop ensures repeatability of cut, and the tool can be locked in place for continuous milling
- The steel 13-1/2″ support column fits securely into a steel base plate
- Cord clip prevents the cord from interfering while working
- Maximum travel of 7″
- The base can rest unattached on a bench or be easily clamped or mounted
- Formed steel 9.5″ x 7″ base
- Surface and mounting platforms have been planed to ensure a level work surface
- Includes rubber feet to prevent movement
- Out of Stock
- R639.00 incl.
- Read more
- R1,739.00 incl.
- Add to cart