UJK Technology Parf Chamfer Tool
Cuts a Neat, Small Chamfer Around The Precise 20mm Dog Hole
This specially designed tool cuts a neat, small chamfer around the precise 20mm dog hole made by the UJK Technology 20mm cutter, as part of using the Parf Guide System. You can also use it on the Festool MFT/3 table or any custom cutting table made using the UJK Technology Parf Guide System. A shallow chamfer has two benefits. Its primary advantage is it allows full use of the UJK Technology Parf Super Dog, when fitted with its stop collar. Secondly, by removing the sharp edge around the hole, it prevents damage from repeated insertion of dogs, clamps and other accessories.
The UJK Parf Chamfer Tool has a solid tungsten carbide cutter with four cutting edges. If the edge becomes dull, turn the cutter 90° to a fresh edge; in all probability it will never need replacing. Only suitable for use with MDF or ply with a melamine facing.
- Suitable for use on the Festool MFT/3 table and others
- Designed in conjunction with the Parf Super Dog
- Allows full use of the Parf Super Dog and its stop collar
- Prevents damage to the edge of the dog hole
- Solid tungsten carbide cutter with 4 cutting edges