Bora PM-1000 Universal Mobile Base
With the PM-1000 Universal Mobile Base, it’s never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop.
With the PM-1000 Universal Mobile Base, it’s never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop. It lets you keep stationary equipment out of the way until needed, freeing space for large projects and cleaning. This adjustable mobile base can expand up to a 32×32 inch square, or a 17×48 inch rectangle to accommodate a wide variety of machines, including jointers, band saws, lathes, table saws, sanders, drill presses, planers, workbenches, and much more.
The PM-1000 Universal Mobile Base is the easiest way to open up your workshop space for better productivity, improved organization, and increased safety.
- Universal mobile base for machines and equipment
- Adjustable in 1-inch (2.54 cm) increments to fit a wide variety of machines
- Adjusts from 12×12 to 32×32 inch (30×30 to 81×81 cm) square
- Adjusts up to 17×48 inch (43×122 cm) rectangle
- Very low profile — increases machine height by less than 1 inch
- Locking foot levers allow you to instantly go from stationary to mobile
- 3-inch (7.6 cm) hard rubber wheels for easy gliding
- 400-lb. (181 kg) weight capacity
- Max Square : 32 x 32 inches, 81.3 x 81.3 cm
- Max Rectangle: 17 x 48 inches, 43.2 x 122 cm
- Minimum size: 12 x12 inches, 30.5 x 30.5 cm
- Adjusts in 1-inch increments – all parts included
- Foot level raise and lower tool with rubber leveling feet
- Stable 4-wheel design