Woodoc 50 Exterior Marine Sealer
R186.00 – R1,117.00 incl.
A clear finish with a high build-up of sealer. Ideal for boats, marine applications and also general outdoor wood where a finish with excellent UV-protection and water resistance is required.
For exterior use where a clear, gloss sealer providing a high build-up of product is required. Provides UV-protection and is water repellent. Ideal for yachts, boats, gates, garage doors and window frames. Not suitable for use on hard, dense wooden decks.
All exterior woodwork especially where exposed to moisture and salty conditions:
- Boats, yachts – especially coachwork
- Garage doors
- Exterior doors, door frames
- Window frames
- Exterior wood panelling, walls
- Gates, fences
- Patio furniture
- Superior UV-Protection & water repellence
- Easy to apply and maintain
- Easy Refurbishing – when the inevitable time comes for renovation Woodoc 50 makes it easy. The sealer exposed to weathering biodegrades and “disappears” from the wood. When this happens, all that is needed is a thorough clean down with Woodoc SteelWool and mineral turpentine before re-applying Woodoc 50. No more scraping and heavy sanding to remove hard, chipped and flaking surfaces
- Non-toxic when dry
|Finish:||Gloss / Matt|
|Coverage:||First coat 10-12 m2/litre. Subsequent coats 12- 14 m2/litre. 3 coats (average) 3,3 m2/litre|
|Packaging:||500 ml, 1 litre, 2,5 litres and 5 litres. (20 or 200 litres available on request)|
Please Download the Woodoc 50 Exterior Marine Sealer documents by clicking on the link below: