BORA PM-1050 Universal Mobile Base
What’s the easiest way to make the most of a small workshop? Making your machines mobile with the PM-1050 Versatile Mobile Base from BORA® Tool.
With the PM-1050 Universal Mobile Base, it’s never been easier to move equipment around a crowded shop. It lets you keep stationary equipment out of the way until needed, freeing space for large projects and cleaning. This adjustable mobile base can expand up to a 32×32 inch square, or a 17×48 inch rectangle to accommodate a wide variety of machines, including jointers, band saws, lathes, table saws, sanders, drill presses, planers, workbenches, and much more.
- Universal mobile base for machines and equipment
- Adjustable in 1″ (2.54 cm) increments to fit a wide variety of machines
- Adjusts from 12″x12″ to 26″x26″ square (30×30 to 66×66 cm)
- Adjusts up to 16″x36″ (43×122 cm) rectangle
- Very low profile – increases machine height by less than 1″
- Locking steel foot levers allow you to instantly go from stationary to mobile
- Non-skid feet keep your machine parked where you want it
- 3″ (7.6 cm) glass-filled nylon wheels for easy glidingeasy gliding
- 400-lb. (181 kg) weight capacity
|Product Name||BORA Universal Mobile Base|
|Item Height||4 inches|
|Item Length||19 inches|
|Item Width||7 inches|