Rustins Chopping Board Oil
A blend of natural plant oils to nourish and protect chopping boards and worktops.
A blend of natural plant oils to nourish and protect chopping boards and worktops. It penetrates the wood with no surface film to chip. It has a clear finish to enhance the natural beauty of wood. The Oil contains anti-microbial additives with a slow release formula which provide protection against a wide range of bacteria including E-coli and MRSA. Rustins Chopping Board Oil conforms to The Articles in Contact with Food Regulations.
- A blend of natural plant oils
- Deep penetrating
- No surface film to scratch or chip
- Antibacterial (contains Eradibac*)
- Kills Ecoli and MRSA on contact
- Low odour
- Food safe*Eradibac anti-microbial additive contains silver ions which are highly effective against a wide range of bacteria, moulds and fungi.
|Coats||Bare wood requires 3 coats.|
|Drying Time||2-3 hours depending on temperature and humidity|
|Re-coating Time||Re-coat once the previous coat is dry|
|Application Temp.||Ideally 15-25°C, do not apply below 10°C.|
|Coverage||Approx. 13sq.m per litre, 1 coat, depending on the absorbency of the wood|
|Maintenance||Periodic re-oiling is required. Clean surfaces before re-oiling using mild detergent and warm water.|
|Compatibility||Compatible with all types of timbers|